Spring 2023 Registration Information
14–Week Spring session: January 30 - May 5, 2023.
Registration for Spring 2023 courses will be available on a first-come, first-served basis within the following dates, divided by User Type:
- Harvard Undergraduate and Graduate students can register beginning Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 at 10am through January 29, 2023
- Adult Community and TAP-eligible Harvard Staff can register beginning Thursday, November 17th, 2022 at 10am through January 6, 2023
Scholarship applications for Spring 2023 courses are due before registration begins.
- Adult Community: 18+, General Public; Harvard alumni, fellows, faculty/staff, and post-docs who are not TAP-eligible; Harvard Extension School students; students from universities other than Harvard
- Harvard Employees eligible for the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP): TAP regular (employees worked less than 15 years) and TAP long service (employees who worked 15 or more years at Harvard).
- Harvard College Undergraduate Students: Currently enrolled students at Harvard College. This does not include Harvard Extension School Undergraduate Students. You must register with your Harvard email – we can arrange for an alternative email to be used for class after registration is complete.
- Harvard Graduate Students: Currently enrolled students in a Harvard University Graduate Program. This does not include Harvard Extension School Graduate Students.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates & reminders.
Health and Safety Guidelines
All participants in Ceramics Program classes must abide by current Harvard University policies and practices to Keep Harvard Healthy. All participants must provide their date of birth in their registration account and a Harvard ID number if you have one. If you do not have a Harvard ID, you will be issued one prior to the start of classes for building access. Registered participants will be provided instructions for communicating COVID-19 vaccination status by submitting images of vaccination cards to the Ceramics Program and Harvard University Health Services, participating in required COVID testing cadences, and while wearing a mask is now optional, we strongly recommend wearing one when in the Ceramics Program building. These guidelines may change over time, and participants should expect to review and take steps to comply with the most updated guidelines before classes begin and throughout the term. Ceramics Program reserves the right to suspend any and all programs at any time if health and safety conditions change.
- Scholarship information - apply between October 14 and November 4 to be considered for Spring 2023 scholarships
- More Registration Policies
- how to register online - step-by-step video
- Visiting Artist Events - registration is open on a space-available basis throughout the year.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates & reminders.
Questions on course content, health and safety and facility questions? Please email Kathy King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions on registration procedures and pricing? Please email Ji Eun Kim at email@example.com