About the Learning from Performers Program
Highlights from the 2019-2020 season include:
- a conversation and performance with Mamma Mia! Broadway star Mary Callanan
- a masterclass with actor BD Wong
- a workshop and conversation with Broadway music directors Isaac Alter '16, Cynthia Meng '15 and Madeline Smith '14
- a conversation and workshop with actor and director Adriana Colón
- a masterclass with opera bassist Morris Robinson
Students also enjoyed luncheon meetings with authors Michael Chabon and Ayelet Waldman HLS '91, fashion designer Walé Oyéjidé (whose work featured in Black Panther), In the Dark staff writer Daniel Rogers ’12, musician Rhiannon Giddens and others.All artist residencies are planned in close consultation with the artist, and most are open to the general public. We encourage student participation, suggestions and partnerships. For more information, contact Alicia Anstead at email@example.com.