To make a gift by check
If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Ceramics Program. Please make checks payable to Ceramics, Office for the Arts at Harvard and send to:
Office for the Arts at Harvard
74 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
To make a gift by credit card
To make a gift by credit card to the Office for the Arts, using the Harvard Campaign Website for general University gifts, please click here and follow these instructions:
- Scroll down under schools, and select "Harvard College"
- If you already have a Harvard Alumni login, you may sign in at the top of the page—this will populate information from your Harvard Alumni portal. To give without logging in, proceed to the next step.
- Scroll down to “Your Gift”
- Under "Select a fund," choose "Other" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a note in the “Other fund name” box with instructions that this gift should go to the “Office for the Arts at Harvard - Ceramics Fund.”
How do I make a gift of stock?
Harvard Management Company
Trusts and Gifts Department
600 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210-2203
Fax number: 617-878-6598
Please email Marie Tai when you have made the gift and we will be sure to follow up to ensure that it is properly credited.