The Peter Berry Scholarship will provide financial assistance for adults (18+) enrolling in Ceramics Program classes. The focus of this scholarship will be to provide access to the Ceramics Program to those in financial need.
These scholarships are supported in part by many generous individuals who have made financial contributions in memory of Peter Berry, an instructor, longtime studio artist and staff member. The opportunity to welcome new people into our community and support returning students reflects Peter’s love of making community, the ceramic arts and his generosity of spirit.
To make a gift by check
If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Ceramics Program. Please make checks payable to Ceramics, Office for the Arts at Harvard and send to:
Office for the Arts at Harvard
74 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the memo section of your check, please write "Peter Berry".
To make a gift by credit card
To make a gift by credit card to the Office for the Arts, using the Harvard Campaign Website for general University gifts, please click here and follow these instructions:
- Scroll down under schools, and select "Harvard College"
- If you already have a Harvard Alumni login, you may sign in at the top of the page—this will populate information from your Harvard Alumni portal. To give without logging in, proceed to the next step.
- Scroll down to “Your Gift”
- Under "Select a fund," choose "Other" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a note in the “Other fund name” box with instructions that this gift should go to the “Office for the Arts at Harvard - Ceramics Fund.”
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order for us to recognize your gift, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have made the gift. Only then will we be sure to follow up to ensure that it is properly credited for the Peter Berry Scholarship.