- Playwright Sharon Bridgforth talks about her life & work at 4PM today at @Harvard. Free & open to public!… t.co/BWnuvVkPRG
- .@rihanna named @Harvard Humanitarian of the Year. Her work for women & education has been powerful.… t.co/ze8dCAJEFo
- .@Harvard Prez Drew Gilpin Faust celebrates the value of putting #ARTSFIRST: t.co/euOIBHPGfB #artworks #makeart
- Check out The Beat, your weekly calendar & news link to the arts at @Harvard: t.co/223sekeadX #theater #dance #music #visualart
- So many arts stories! We've collected them on our FB page. Give it a like b/c #artworks & #artmatters at @Harvard: t.co/rLIkkuKIaG
TALKING ARTS PODCAST:
October 31, 2016
On January 22, 2013, Harvard classmates and longtime friends and musical partners, Cellist Yo-Yo Ma ‘76, Violinist Lynn Chang ‘79 and Pianist Richard Kogan ’77 were the featured guests for “Forty Years of Music-making: The Divergent Musical Paths of the Kogan Chang Ma Trio,” a Wintersession discussion-performance at Kirkland House.