- The Beat: Feb. 16-23, 2017 - t.co/npPdysPqOj
- Michael Kline on becoming an artist: "I knew right away when I touched clay." t.co/luCZqWpWSr Workshops: t.co/798ZeDHDkM
- Public workshop & reception Feb. 17! Join @harvardceramics for this extraordinary experience of art. t.co/EwNBG05VbV
- Create a more welcoming, inclusive environment. @harvarddance @HCWC_WomensCtr collaborate on free workshop 2/15&21. t.co/u93gtL4i5C
- The Beat: Feb. 9-16, 2017 - t.co/ImFlauBSno
TALKING ARTS PODCAST:
October 31, 2016
On January 22, 2013, Harvard classmates and longtime friends and musical partners, Cellist Yo-Yo Ma ‘76, Violinist Lynn Chang ‘79 and Pianist Richard Kogan ’77 were the featured guests for “Forty Years of Music-making: The Divergent Musical Paths of the Kogan Chang Ma Trio,” a Wintersession discussion-performance at Kirkland House.