- Students got a hands-on lesson at Harvard's Ceramics Studio as part of their course study of archaeological methods… t.co/fEo9Pliohv
- Free Concert: this Saturday, Nov. 10 at Harvard Yard 02138. @harvardarts @HarvardDRCLAS t.co/1oskpQpgVj
- A @BorowitzReport from the archive: Nation Apparently Believed in Science at Some Point t.co/FIvGUbVGvD
- The Beat: 12/8-12/16/16 - t.co/wEXJ5t3iRX
- WINTERSESSION at Arts @ 29 Garden: Sign up today! Public Art with Teresita Fernandez + more! t.co/FPZCFXZgfO
TALKING ARTS PODCAST:
October 31, 2016
On January 22, 2013, Harvard classmates and longtime friends and musical partners, Cellist Yo-Yo Ma ‘76, Violinist Lynn Chang ‘79 and Pianist Richard Kogan ’77 were the featured guests for “Forty Years of Music-making: The Divergent Musical Paths of the Kogan Chang Ma Trio,” a Wintersession discussion-performance at Kirkland House.