- The arts can make you a better medical practitioner. Find how how in a @HWintersession workshop 1/18: t.co/K8KEPP7QNH Sign up now!
- In honor. #MLKDAY #IHAVEADREAM t.co/APJnKcR4X7 @harvartmuseums t.co/1I2G8Uw0Eq
- See what the next gen of arts reporters is doing at the Office for the Arts at @Harvard: t.co/mYTpXrZUu1… t.co/TI0qHKMjgc
- A concert tonight at @necmusic's Jordan Hall features several @Harvard alums inc @StefanJackiw: t.co/XImWgydlHd @HarvardAlumni
- Jan. 17-20: Harvard JAMS! January Arts and Media Seminars - t.co/pdPN2mMJdI
TALKING ARTS PODCAST:
October 31, 2016
On January 22, 2013, Harvard classmates and longtime friends and musical partners, Cellist Yo-Yo Ma ‘76, Violinist Lynn Chang ‘79 and Pianist Richard Kogan ’77 were the featured guests for “Forty Years of Music-making: The Divergent Musical Paths of the Kogan Chang Ma Trio,” a Wintersession discussion-performance at Kirkland House.