Terry Hass (1936-2017)
In 2018, a scholarship was established in honor of studio participant, staff member, and Resident Artist Terry Hass.
SPRING 2020 SCHOLARSHIPS HAVE BEEN AWARDED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO APPLIED
The Terry Hass Scholarship provides financial assistance for adults (18+) enrolling in Ceramics Program classes for the Spring 2020 term. These scholarships are supported in part by many generous individuals who have made financial contributions in memory of Terry Hass, a longtime studio artist and resident artist. The opportunity to welcome new people into our community and support returning students reflects Terry’s love of making pottery, her warmth and generosity of spirit.
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded for either full (100%) or partial (up to 50%) tuition of a class. Applicants are eligible to receive one scholarship per calendar year. Scholarship applications will be evaluated on need, the individual’s commitment to clay, and scholarship history.
- The scholarship covers the cost (either partial or full) of tuition and materials for one course.
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for payment of a $40 registration fee, as well as any remaining tuition not covered by the scholarship.
- A full list of spring courses will be posted in preview mode on the Ceramics Program Website on November 13th - 18th, 2019.
- Award recipients will be notified by Monday, November 15th, 2019.
- Registration for Spring 2020 term begins on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 11am, and scholarship recipients are encouraged to register promptly to secure their first choice of course.
Harvard Undergraduates in need of financial assistance to cover registration for Ceramics Program Courses are encouraged to contact Director Kathy King directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-496-4751.
If you are in need of financial assistance so that you may attend one of our classes, please fill out the scholarship application form and submit. For more information, please contact Kathy King at email@example.com.
Fill out this form below or click here to view the form in a new window.
If you would like to make a contribution in Terry's honor, Please make checks payable to Ceramics, Office for the Arts at Harvard and send to:
Ceramics Fund - Terry Hass
Office for the Arts at Harvard
74 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138