Welcome to the Office for the Arts!
Last updated August 5.
Is the Office for the Arts open?
- Since early March, our office building at 74 Mt. Auburn Street has been closed due to Covid-19, in compliance with University directives. However, our staff has been working off-site to support student artmaking and engagement with the arts. For Fall 2020, Harvard College has announced that some students will be on campus and others will be off campus. Wherever you are--Cambridge and any other place around the globe--the OFA is ready to support your artmaking.
- Explore our website. Contact our staff.
- For first-year students and all undergraduates, the OFA is ready to support your discovery of artmaking if you're new to it, and your extension of the artmaking you may already be doing. We want to hear from you!
- For further information, contact OFA Director Jack Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have virtual Office Hours?
- Is the ARTS FIRST Festival canceled?
- Will there still be opportunities to meet with artists?
- Will there still be dance master classes?
I'm interested in a music subsidy, grant or a fellowship. What should I do?
- We will be following University guidance regarding all international and domestic travel. Right now, travel is suspended. Still want to find out about possibilities or make a proposal? Reach out to Stephanie Troisi, Student Coordinator at email@example.com.
I am a community member taking classes at the Ceramics Studio. Are classes still being held?
- Please reach out to Kathy King at firstname.lastname@example.org.