Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra Instrumental Study Fund (ISF) Questionnaire
Submission Deadline: Monday, September 18, 12 noon
For the 2017-18 academic year, a limited amount of funding has been made available by the Office for the Arts to support instrumental study via private music lessons for members of the Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra (HRO).
Any questions? Contact Stephanie Troisi, Student Services Coordinator at the Office for the Arts, 617.495.8895
- Complete and submit online Music Lesson Subsidy Program (MLSP) Application.
- Complete Instrument Study Fund Questionnaire (check your "download" file if it does not pop up)
- Forward completed questionnaire to Stephanie Troisi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Must be a current member of the Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra
- Must be enrolled full time as an undergraduate of Harvard College for the current academic year (2017-18).
- Supply evidence of contributing to the HRO and overall Harvard Music Community
- Please note: Students do not need to be receiving financial aid from the University to be considered for an ISF award
Award Notification to be sent via email during the week of October 9.
Please Note: ISF applicants will be considered for funding through the MLSP Program ONLY IF THEY
- meet all MLSP qualifications AND
- do not receive an ISF award