In case of emergency, call 617.495.1212
Harvard University Police
1033 Massachusetts Ave.
In case of medical emergency, call 617.495.5711
University Health Services
M-F: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM 75 Mt. Auburn St.
M-F after hours & Sat-Sun: Pound Hall, 1563 Mass. Ave.
Emergency Phones: Throughout Harvard campus, emergency phones are designated with blue lights. Lifting the receiver will dial the University Police office automatically.
Lost & Found: 617.495.1783
Food: Food trucks will be on the Plaza throughout the day, all weekend. The Cafe at the Harvard Art Museums is open 10 am-4 pm daily. Also, enjoy the many restaurant options in and around Harvard Square.
On Sunday in Allston, enjoy food trucks in The Grove (167 Western Ave.).
Restrooms: Located in the basements of the Science Center and Memorial Hall/ Sanders Theatre. In Allston, located inside the Harvard Ed Portal (224 Western Ave.).
- Harvard Box Office, Farkas Hall, 10 Holyoke St., Harvard Square. Phone and walk-up sales, 617.496.2222, 12–6 pm, Tuesday–Sunday; or at boxoffice.harvard.edu
- Harvard Box Office at Sanders Theatre, Memorial Hall, 45 Quincy St. Opens at 5 pm on evening performance days, noon on matinee days. Closes 30 minutes after curtain.
- Loeb Drama Center Box Office, 64 Brattle St. Phone and walk-up sales, 617.547.8300; Tuesday–Sunday, 12–5 pm
- OBERON, 2 Arrow St. 617.547.8300; ticket office opens 1 hour before curtain (1/2 hour before curtain for The Donkey Show).
ARTS FIRST 2018 T-shirts on sale at the Harvard Box Office, Farkas Hall, 10 Holyoke St. and Sanders Theatre box office.
Free parking for ARTS FIRST visitors: In Harvard’s Broadway Garage on Felton Street (off Cambridge St., near Cambridge Rindge and Latin School) during the following times: Friday, April 27, 4-10 PM and Saturday, April 28, 10 AM-6 PM.
Other Parking Locations (for a fee):
- Charles Hotel Garage, Bennett St.
- Church Street Parking Lot, Church St.
- Harvard Square Parking Garage, Eliot St.
- University Place Parking, University Rd.