In case of emergency, call 617.495.1212
Harvard University Police
1033 Massachusetts Ave.
In case of medical emergency, call 617.495.5711
University Health Services
M-F: 75 Mt. Auburn St.
Sat-Sun: Pound Hall, 1563 Mass. Ave.
Emergency Phones: Throughout Harvard campus, emergency phones are designated with blue lights. Lifting the receiver will dial the University Police office automatically.
Lost & Found: 617.495.1783
Food: During the Saturday Performance Fair there will be food trucks on the Plaza. The Cafe at the Harvard Art Museums is open 10 am-4 pm daily. Also, enjoy the many restaurant options in and around Harvard Square.
Restrooms: Located in the basements of the Science Center and Memorial Hall/ Sanders Theatre.
- Harvard Box Office, Farkas Hall, 10 Holyoke St., Harvard Square. Phone and walk-up sales, 617.496.2222, 12–6 pm, Tuesday–Sunday; or at boxoffice.harvard.edu
- Harvard Box Office at Sanders Theatre, Memorial Hall, 45 Quincy St. Opens at 5 pm on evening performance days, noon on matinee days. Closes 30 minutes after curtain.
- Loeb Drama Center Box Office, 64 Brattle St. Phone and walk-up sales, 617.547.8300; Tuesday–Sunday, 12–5 pm
- OBERON, 2 Arrow St. 617.547.8300; ticket office opens 1 hour before curtain (1/2 hour before curtain for The Donkey Show).
ARTS FIRST 2017 T-shirts on sale at the Harvard Box Office, Farkas Hall, 10 Holyoke St. and Sanders Theatre box office.
Free parking for ARTS FIRST visitors: in Harvard’s Broadway Garage on Felton Street (off Cambridge St., near Cambridge Rindge and Latin School) during the following times: Friday, April 28, 7-11 pm; Saturday, April 29,10 am-6 pm; and Sunday, April 30, 1-5 pm.
Other Parking Locations (for a fee):
- Charles Hotel Garage, Bennett St.
- Church Street Parking Lot, Church St.
- Harvard Square Parking Garage, Eliot St.
- University Place Parking, University Rd.