- Rossini Overture to La Gazza Ladra
- Donizetti "Bella siccome un angelo" from Don Pasquale — Henrique Neves, baritone
- Borodin Polovtsian Dances from Prince Igor — Manuel Abecasis, conductor
- Gounod "Que fais-tu, blanche turturelle" from Romeo et Juliette — Benjamin Wenzelberg, countertenor
- Mozart "La ci darem la mano" from Don Giovanni — Alexander Chen, baritone, and Madeleine Snow, soprano
- Massenet Meditation from Thaïs — Max Tan, violin
- R. Strauss 2nd Waltz Sequence from Der Rosenkavalier
Conducted by Reuben Stern '20. Free and open to the public (tickets required; no children under the age of 5). All unclaimed tickets will be released 10 minutes prior to the start of the concert, so please arrive early to guarantee your seats. For tickets and additional information, click here.