We are now accepting applications for our Summer 2018 Emerging Leaders Group, running from May 29 through August 31, 2018.
Presented by: Ars Nova
We are looking for smart, motivated young leaders between the ages of 18 and 25 who are looking to start careers in arts administration. The Emerging Leaders Group is more than just an internship: this hands-on training program makes you an integral in the day-to-day operations of our office and execution of our artistic lineup, and provides professional development and networking opportunities to launch a career in arts administration.
Here’s a basic breakdown of the Nova experience:
• Emerging Leaders Group participants work and train at Ars Nova 35 hours a week during our regular administrative office hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm.
• The Emerging Leaders Group offers a weekly stipend of $455.
• You’ll get an all-access pass to see everything we produce for free!
• You’ll participate in weekly seminars with each department @ Ars Nova and members of the larger New York theater community, in addition to mixers where you can get to know the vibrant extended network of our Ars Nova family.
• Need some extra cash? You’ll also have the potential to work part-time front of house and box office shifts for a $13/hour rate.