Publicity offered by The Harvard Box Office:
- Harvard Box Office Ticketing website.
- Harvard Box Office bulletin boards. Create posters for your event and we'll post them. Confirm ticket prices and all other details are listed correctly on posters. Include the box office information on the poster using the image logo we provide you. (Hours: 12noon – 6pm Tuesday - Sunday, Phone: 617-496-2222, New location: Smith Campus Center, 1350 Mass Ave.) Give us 4 posters to display on the bulletin boards we maintain at the Smith Campus Center and Sanders Theatre. Drop off at the Harvard Box Office administrative office, 74 Mt Auburn St.
- Harvard Box Office brochure holder at Sanders Theatre and inside the new location in the Smith Campus Center are available for distribution of materials such as postcards, brochures, and event listings. Drop off materials at the Harvard Box Office administrative office, 74 Mt Auburn St.
- Harvard Gazette Calendar.
- Office for the Arts Events Calendar.
Publicize your event on campus and develop an audience:
- Harvard College Calendar. Submission deadline is 2 weeks in advance.
- Harvard College Office of Student Life publicity resources.
- The Harvard Crimson - a daily publication. Advertising rates and contact information at or (617) 576-6600.
- Harvard Distribution Services, a division of Harvard Student Agencies, does direct-to-student distribution service for a fee.
- Harvard GSAS Bulletin, a monthly newsletter for current student in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences published at the end of each month during the academic year. Submission deadline is the first of the month prior to publication month (i.e. submit October 1st for November issue). E-mail bulletin@fas to submit.
- The Harvard Independent, a weekly publication which comes out on Thursdays.
- The Harvard Magazine a bimonthly publication. Contact Nell Porter Brown (6-6698). Submission deadline is 2 months in advance of the publication.
- Harvard Student Agency offers shuttle ads, post services etc.
- Harvard Science Center Mail Room Student Mailbox “Stuffing”: the Science Center Mail Room allows student groups to drop off materials to be distributed to students via their HYMC addresses. Done on a “as time permits” basis, no assurance of delivery by a specific date or time. Fill out an authorization form at the Freshman Deans Office. Materials to be distributed must be enclosed in a business-sized (or smaller) envelope. Items must be individually addressed. Obtain labels from Deans Office, University Hall, ground floor.
- Loker Lounge. Bulletin boards are available in Loker Lounge for postering; however, not upstairs in Sanders Theatre or Memorial Hall. Please Do Not Display anyplace other than bulletin boards in the Loker Lounge. Unauthorized postings will result in your student organization being fined.
- Tabling in Annenberg Hall, only one student group may table at a time. Contact the Freshman Deans Office for info.
- Outdoor table tents, offered through Harvard University Dining Services.
- Residential House Newsletters. Contact the respective Assistants to the House Masters for each Residential House.
- Smith Campus Center. There are three large, wall-size bulletin boards for posters within the Center, on the Mt. Auburn Street side.
- The Yard Bulletin, a weekly publication produced by the Freshman Deans Office published each Friday. Submission deadline is Tuesday at 9AM for inclusion in the Friday issue. Submissions for the Yard Bulletin are welcome and can be emailed to yardnews@fas
- Yard Kiosks, limit to one poster on each face, cleared Mondays and Thursdays. No posters on sidewalks, light poles, fences, gates and the like. No chalking. Student groups may be subject to fine or asked to take responsibility for cleaning the chalking themselves.
- WHRB, Harvard’s radio station. For paid advertisements contact the Station Manager at 5-8138 or firstname.lastname@example.org. WHRB offers Public Service Announcements for events that are free and open to the public. E-mail 30 seconds of copy to email@example.com.
- Offer free or discounted tickets to schools, community groups through Phillips Brooks House and other programs.
Off-Campus Promotional Listings
Submit complete show information and event descriptions and/or info as requested by the lister:
- ArtsBoston. Submit event information here.
- Boston.com. Submit event information here.
- Bostoncentral.com. Submit event information here.
- Cambridge Arts Council. Submit event information here.
- Cambridge Chronicle and Cambridge Tab. Submit event information here.
- Craigslist. Submit event information here.
- Eventful.com. Submit event information here.
- HUTV, Harvard Undergraduate televsion. More information.
- Superpages.com Submit event information here.
- Twitter and Facebook.
- WBUR. Submit event information here.
- Weekly Dig. Submit event information here.