Thank you for your interest in supporting the Office for the Arts at Harvard! We truly appreciate the generosity of friends and alumni, which enables us to support a broad range of activity across the performing and visual arts through project grants, artist fellowships, instructional and guest artist programs, and many other activities.
To make a donation by mail
Please make your check payable to the Office for the Arts at Harvard and send it to:
Office for the Arts at Harvard
74 Mt. Auburn Street
To make a gift by credit card
To make a gift by credit card to the Office for the Arts, using the Harvard Campaign Website for general University gifts, please click here and follow these instructions:
- Scroll down under schools, and select "Harvard College"
- If you already have a Harvard Alumni login, you may sign in at the top of the page—this will populate information from your Harvard Alumni portal. To give without logging in, proceed to the next step.
- Scroll down to “Your Gift”
- Under "Select a fund," choose "Other" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a note in the “Other fund name” box with instructions that this gift should go to the “Office for the Arts at Harvard.”
Please email email@example.com when you have made the gift and we will be sure to follow up to ensure that it is properly credited.
To make a gift by bank wire
Follow the instructions https://alumni.harvard.edu/giving. In the memo/reference, indicate the the gift designation is for the Office for the Arts.