The Harvard Dance Center partners with organizations across campus to provide workshops, dialogues, and exchanges that address important campus and cultural issues, foster agency of social change, and promote values of equality, inclusivity, and dignity for all.
Please check back soon for information on the Spring 2020 Civic Series programming!
- Dinner & Conversation with MADBOOTS DANCE, in partnership with the Office of Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (OSAPR) and the Harvard College Office of BGLTQ Student Life, Fall 2019
- Harvard Town Hall with Ayodele Casel, in partnership with Harvard University Committee on the Arts, Fall 2018
- Accessibility & Art-Making: A Talk on Inclusivity in the Arts, in partnership with the Harvard Law School Project on Disability, Fall 2018
- Thinking Queerly, in partnership with The Office of BGLTQ Student Life, Fall 2017
- Gender 101: Moving Beyond the Binary, in partnership with the Harvard College Women's Center, Fall 2016
Image: Harvard Town Hall with Ayodele Casel, Fall 2018. Photo credit: Liza Voll