Thanks to our generous community of supporters and collaborators, scholarships are available to access the Ceramics Program including Harvard Ed Portal's Ceramics Scholarship for Allston-Brighton residents, and the Peter Berry Scholarship. In the past, recipients of the Mima Weissman scholarship and the Terry Hass Scholarship benefitted from the program’s dynamic offerings.
Harvard undergraduate students who would like to request financial assistance to take a class at the Ceramics Program can do so by contacting Kathy King at email@example.com. Harvard students interested in the arts should also ccess the Office for the Arts webpage for information on Artist Development Fellowships, Project Grants, The Dmitri Hadzi Visual Art Grant, Music Lesson Subsidies, Student Art Prizes among other funding opportunities.
To make a gift by check
If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Ceramics Program. Please make checks payable to Ceramics, Office for the Arts at Harvard and send to:
Office for the Arts at Harvard
74 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
To make a gift by credit card
To make a gift by credit card to the Office for the Arts, using the Harvard Campaign Website for general University gifts, please click here and follow these instructions:
- Scroll down under schools, and select "Harvard College"
- If you already have a Harvard Alumni login, you may sign in at the top of the page—this will populate information from your Harvard Alumni portal. To give without logging in, proceed to the next step.
- Scroll down to “Your Gift”
- Under "Select a fund," choose "Other" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a note in the “Other fund name” box with instructions that this gift should go to the “Office for the Arts at Harvard - Ceramics Fund.”
Please email Sophia Holtz at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have made the gift and we will be sure to follow up to ensure that it is properly credited.