Services for Non-Harvard Affiliated Producers at Sanders Theatre
Non-Harvard ticketing and promotional services
Contact: Tina Smith, Manager of the Harvard Box Office | Phone: 617.496.6093
Address: 74 Mt Auburn Street | fax: 617.496.6094 | Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 am-6 pm
Address: Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center, 1350 Massachusetts Avenue in Harvard Square
- Advance ticket sales at The Harvard Box Office by walk-up and telephone; plus optional web sales for an additional fee.
- Tickets printed on consignment for sale and/or distribution by your organization.
- Pre-performance ticket sales at Sanders Theatre until 1/2 hour after curtain.
- Post-show reports indicating ticket sales and marketing info.
- Voice mail system with directions to Harvard Square and Sanders Theatre.
- The Box Office will automatically post your event on the Harvard Box Office web site(s) Calendar listing and the Harvard Gazette.
- If your organization has a web site, you are encouraged to link to our website. Please inform us of your web site address, so that we can create a link to you from our Calendar of Events.
- The Harvard Box Office will provide your event information to the Harvard Magazine and the Cambridge Office of Tourism. However, due to space availability, there is no guarantee these calendars will publish your events.
- Any material that would be distributed to the general public (i.e. postcards, brochures, calendar of events) can be made available through the brochure holder at Memorial Hall and in the temporary location in Farkas Hall .
- Drop off event posters to the box office and we will display them on the designated bulletin boards in Memorial Hall and the temporary location in Farkas Hall.
- Note: no signs, posters, handbills, banners or other similar material may be posted anywhere in, on or around Memorial Hall/Lowell Hall
- except on the bulletin boards. Groups will be charged a fine of $25 for inappropriate postering.
Forms and Logo
Before your event can be put on sale, fill out a "Box Office Requirements Form" and other relevant forms. Then meet with the Manager of the Harvard Box Office, Tina Smith, to review policies and procedures prior to your event. The "Harvard Box Office logo" should be used on all posters and/or publicity for events ticketed by the box office.