Ticketing Services for Harvard Affiliated Producers
- Advance ticket sales at The Harvard Box Office by walk-up and telephone; plus optional web sales for an additional fee.
- Tickets printed on consignment for sale and/or distribution by your organization.
- Pre-performance ticket sales at Sanders Theatre until 1/2 hour after curtain.
- Loan of cash boxes to facilitate "at the door" sales at non-Sanders venues.
- Post-show reports indicating ticket sales and marketing info.
- Voice mail system with directions to Harvard Square and Sanders Theatre.
- The Box Office will automatically post your event on the Harvard Box Office web site(s) Calendar listing and the Harvard Gazette.
- If your organization has a web site, you are encouraged to link to our website. Please inform us of your web site address, so that we can create a link to you from our Calendar of Events.
- Any material that would be distributed to the general public (i.e. postcards, brochures, calendar of events) can be made available through the brochure holder at Memorial Hall and in the temporary location in Farkas Hall.
- Drop off event posters to the box office and we will display them on the designated bulletin boards in Memorial Hall and the temporary location in Farkas Hall.
- Note: no signs, posters, handbills, banners or other similar material may be posted anywhere in, on or around Memorial Hall/Lowell Hall
- except on the bulletin boards. Groups will be charged a fine of $25 for inappropriate postering.
Forms and Logo
Before your event can be put on sale, designate a Ticket Manager and fill out a "Box Office Requirements Form." Then meet with the Manager of Student Ticketing Services, Jason Govostes, to review policies and procedures six weeks prior to your event. The "Consignment Ticket Request Form" is used for requesting tickets on consignment after an event is on sale. The "Harvard Box Office logo" should be used on all posters and/or publicity for events ticketed by the box office.
Please download PDF's, as forms include fillable fields requiring Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Affiliated Box Office Requirements Form for Sanders Theatre events - PDF
- Affiliated Box Office Requirements Form for Lowell Lecture Hall events - PDF
- Affiliated Box Office Requirements Form for OFA Venues (Agassiz Theatre, Dance Center, Farkas Hall) - PDF
- Affiliated Box Office Requirements Form for non-Sanders events - PDF
- Harvard Box Office logo - B&W or Color
Other Valuable Tools
- Education and orientation for ticket managers, including advice on ticket placement, pricing and promoting your event.
- Request helpful forms for tracking and organizing ticket distribution to group members.
- Dean's Office of Student Engagement
- Office for the Arts Event Planner
- Harvard Events and Information Center
- Ticket Manager Handbook for Student Events
- House Manager Handbook for Student Events
The Harvard Box Office
Ticketing and Promotional Services
Contact: Jason Govostes, Manager of Operations and Student Ticketing Services | Phone: 617.496.6091
Address: 74 Mt Auburn Street | fax: 617.496.6094 | Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 am-6 pm
Address: Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center, 1350 Massachusetts Avenue in Harvard Square