STUDENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Title: Harvard Dance Center Class Check-In Assistant for Fall 2020 Non-Credit Classes
Reports: Communications & Programs Coordinator for Dance and Administrative Manager for Dance
Primary Duties Include:
- Non-credit class check-in and support
- process drop-in payments at the door
- solve customer service issues and work with Dance Center staff to address follow up
- provide on-site support for non-credit class instructors and accompanists
Hours: Evening/weekend hours for non-credit class support are Monday-Friday 5:30pm-9pm, and Saturdays from 9:30am-2:30pm.
- interest in the performing arts and/or arts administration and its related fields
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism, and customer service with wide range of constituencies -strong verbal and written communication skills
- high attention to detail -reliable, flexible, outgoing, patient, enthusiastic, and ready to solve problems
- ability to take initiative and work independently
Compensation: $15/hour and discounts on Dance Center non-credit classes.
To apply: Please send an email to Kirsten Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org
No more auditions are being held for the Spring 2020 semester. Check back for Fall 2020 updates.