- Come to the opening reception for RUN AMOC! at Harvard - t.co/2R3FxwMLH5
- The Beat: Feb. 15-22, 2018 - t.co/HhRHtSVWXl
- Come to the opening reception for RUN AMOC! at Harvard - t.co/pmm8x7VWL7
- You are invited to the opening reception for RUN AMOC! at Harvard - t.co/gv1zcXwI32
- A festival/symposium celebrating the life of Geri Allen at @Harvard. Her life. Her work. The music. Join us Feb. 16-17. t.co/9r0BFP9gV7 t.co/ycAZGd3A73
TALKING ARTS PODCAST:
October 31, 2016
On January 22, 2013, Harvard classmates and longtime friends and musical partners, Cellist Yo-Yo Ma ‘76, Violinist Lynn Chang ‘79 and Pianist Richard Kogan ’77 were the featured guests for “Forty Years of Music-making: The Divergent Musical Paths of the Kogan Chang Ma Trio,” a Wintersession discussion-performance at Kirkland House.