- RIP @wgbh's Steve Schwartz, great friend and supporter of jazz, seen here @Harvard in 2012 being honored as one of… t.co/XKcxzxJ5Gd
- The Beat: Mar. 23-30, 2017 - t.co/DfroUWbpig
- RIP @TrishaBrown. @Harvard dance students share reflections about the iconic choreographer: t.co/V8O4gr55tY @harvarddance #thankyou
- The Beat: Mar. 16-23, 2017 - t.co/4JGN6FAIuN
- The Beat Spring Break edition: Mar. 9-16, 2017 - t.co/laBConySHo
TALKING ARTS PODCAST:
October 31, 2016
On January 22, 2013, Harvard classmates and longtime friends and musical partners, Cellist Yo-Yo Ma ‘76, Violinist Lynn Chang ‘79 and Pianist Richard Kogan ’77 were the featured guests for “Forty Years of Music-making: The Divergent Musical Paths of the Kogan Chang Ma Trio,” a Wintersession discussion-performance at Kirkland House.